Our annual popcorn sale is just around the corner! Please see the attached popcorn info document for all the up to date sale dates, commission structure and contact information. Most important are the dates approaching this month:
July 23 – District Popcorn Kernel orientation 6:30pm at the council service center
July 30 – Unit orders for show and sale due online or emailed to Mike DePollo at email@example.com
NEW THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
UNSOLD SHOW & SELL PRODUCT CAN BE RETURNED TO THE COUNCIL BY OCTOBER 5!!!!
To log into your unit account online:
- Go to: www.campmasters.org
- Click “Council & Units Order Here” in the bottom left corner
- Select “Sequoyah” in the select a Council box
- Your User name will be your unit starting with a “P” “T” or “C” depending on if you are a Pack, Troop or Crew
- Your first time log in password will be “hello” you will be asked to change your password and pick a security question after you log in.
You will be at the home page after resting your password and selecting a security question. To make a show and sell order from this page:
- Under “Orders” on the left side of the screen click “place unit show-n-sell”
- Make sure your contact information is correct on the order page then scroll down and select the products you want to order for show & sell.
- Click “Preview Order” at the bottom left to review your order.
- Click “Submit Order” at the bottom left to finish your order.
If you have any questions please contact:
Mike DePollo at Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-341-3085