Sequoyah Council # 713
Boy Scouts of America
PAYMENT MUST BE SENT WITH REGISTRATION FORM OR COPY OF ONLINE REGISTRATION WITHIN ONE WEEK OF ONLINE REGISTRATION. ALL CHANGES OR DELETIONS MAY BE MADE BY UNIT LEADER BY LOGGING BACK INTO ONLINE SYSTEM.
Fee is $22 per youth and $12 per adult. Youth fee increases to $28 after January 20. Youth fee includes a patch, all you can eat lunch, class supplies, participant folder, pen, etc. Adult fee ($12) includes lunch, patch, refreshments, adult program, pen, etc. See the registration form for any additional fees.
· UNIT LEADERS MUST MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THEIR SCOUTS WHILE ON THE CAMPUS OF ETSU. ANY UNRULY BEHAVIOR WILL BE SENT TO THE UNIT LEADERSHIP.
· Damages to ETSU property will be the responsibility of the particular unit and its leaders.
· Partial youth fee scholarships are available on a limited basis. Please submit a request to the Event Director by January 20th. Include reasons for requests including special circumstances, etc.
· Classes are taught by professionals and students within their respective fields. Quality instruction and learning environment is of highest importance to the
· An adult program will be made available during the day on an hourly basis. Topics may include Weather Spotting, summer camp information, youth protection, etc.
· Boy Scout Leader and Venturing Leader Specific will be offered as an all day program. Unit Commissioner basic will also be offered.
· Any adult who would like to present and host a topic for adult program may submit a proposal to the event director by January 18th.
· Registration is on a first-paid, first served basis. Youth class availability is limited, so register now. LATE REGISTRATION WILL BE SUBJECT TO CLASS AVAILABILITY. CLASSES WILL NOT BE FILLED PASSED THEIR INITIAL CAPACITY, REGARDLESS OF REASONS FOR LATE REGISTRATION.
· Classes normally fill fast, so register BY MID-DECEMBER TO RECEIVE TOP CLASS CHOICES.
· ON-LINE REGISTRATON IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
· Scouts SHOULD read the appropriate merit badge books prior to the event. This will provide them with the essential knowledge to begin the merit badge. Individual merit badge records will be mailed to the unit leadership.
· Other class preparation may be necessary. Please read the class catalog and each merit badge’s requirements in order to prepare properly.
· DP Culp Center and enter through the lower entrance (facing library) for opening ceremony and for departure after the closing.